Thursday, January 26, 2012

Yoga Links

Hatha Yoga Center - owned by Ki McGraw and Bob Smith, in Seattle, Washington - where I earned my 200 hour Yoga Alliance Teaching certification
Yoga Alliance - an organization that supports trained yoga teachers
The Rise of Yoga - an article by my mentor, Ki McGraw
Jane Austin  - from whom I earned my 40 hour Prenatal Yoga Certification at Yoga Tree in San Francisco, CA
Sunshine Thai Massage School - in Chiang Mai, Thailand, where I completed a 60 hour Thai Massage Training
Orange Sky Yoga - a Vinyasa studio owned by Jessa Baxter Voos
Yoga for Fertility - classes in the Seattle area by Lynn Jensen
Yoga Behind Bars -  an organization that teaches yoga in prisons, jails, and correctional facilities in the Seattle area; my dear friend Natalie Smith works as the Executive Director
 Making Friends with Your Body - an amazing article about the many wonderful benefits of doing yoga - not just asana (physical poses)




No comments:

Post a Comment